- Initiating a conference of school Headmasters to encourage dialogue, best practice and sharing of information
- Dialogue with Government officials to facilitate best practice and resources allocation.
- Initiatives in mobilizing local businesses and individuals to provide resources for schools. There are some grassroots organization, trying to get this going, although with limited success due to the current economic climate in the country . With support and linkages however, these could grow into movements that have a large impact.
- Access to shared resources for schools including:
o School guidance counselling
o Exam Centres for internationally recognised qualifications
o Combined purchasing power
1. Organise and run a school conference of Headmasters, in conjunction with other organisations.